Summer has completely gotten away from us… fun family time…. intensives…. more physio….getting ready for surgery….more family fun…. here is what Madison has been up to.
– a great intensive at Smile Therapy for Kids
– amazing progress at horseback riding
– a nice visit with Great Grandma Gregoire
– cheering Mommy on at Rugby
– attending the Markham softball classic fundraiser for Madison & Cruz
– 1,000 steps at NeuroChangers on the Geo
– swimming at VV working on her double arm back crawl
-camp at March of Dimes
– some relaxing massages with Shannon
-registered for dance and Girl Guides (Sparks) for the fall
-family fun day at Wonderland! Jacks highlight from the day was driving an old car trying to chase Madison and Daddy and riding his first rollercoaster! Madison’s highlight of the day was riding her first big kid rollercoaster – The Ghoster Coaster!
Thanks for following along! Madison leaves for St Louis in 8 days so we plan on sharing more often as we gear up to her PERCs surgery. Thanks for all the support!